I am having a retreat!!!!!!
Come Home to Yourself
A Yoga Retreat with Mo
Tune in to your heart and restore inner balance
Tuesday June 19, 2018 – Sunday June 24, 2018
Love after Love by Derek Walcott
The time will come
when, with elation
you will greet yourself arriving
at your own door, in your own mirror
and each will smile at the other’s welcome,
and say, sit here. Eat.
You will love again the stranger who was your self.
Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart
to itself, to the stranger who has loved you
all your life, whom you ignored
for another, who knows you by heart.
Take down the love letters from the bookshelf,
the photographs, the desperate notes,
peel your own image from the mirror.
Sit. Feast on your life
Reconnect with yourself in a tropical paradise. Join Monetta Wilson at the luxurious Ti Kaye Resort and Spa on the picturesque island of St Lucia. Spend 5 nights connecting with your heart on a journey designed to help you fall in love with yourself again. Daily vinyasa classes, workshops and meditations will help you connect your mind and body for physical, emotional and spiritual healing. The optional service trip is designed to help you enjoy the rewards of selfless service while connecting to the warm and caring people of St Lucia.
A non refundable deposit of $299 secures your spot
Early Bird Special: Extra $100 off when you book by Dec 15
Book with a friend to save:
Share a room save $300 each – Total cost $1749 each
Share a king sized bed save $350 each – Total cost $1699 each
Payment Plans Available:
Early Bird special Pricing
$299 deposit plus 4 monthly payments of $412.50pp
Share a room: $299pp deposit plus 4 monthly payments of $337.50pp
Share a bed: $299pp deposit plus 4 monthly payments of $325pp
****All prices in USD*****
- Luxurious air conditioned gingerbread ocean view rooms
- 3 meals a day – healthy and locally inspired, plus locally made smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily transformational yoga and meditation classes.
- Unlimited use of kayaks, paddle boards, water hammocks and snorkel equipment during your stay
- Full access to Ti Kaye’s extensive resort amenities including fitness center and swimming pool.
- Group round trip ground transfers from Hewanorra International Airport or complimentary parking for guests driving to the resort.
- One 60 minute relaxation massage