This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase items through these links I will review a small percentage at no extra cost to you. This helps keep the blog running.
Most people don’t need supplements if they have a balanced diet. I am not most people. For some reason my digestive tract has trouble absorbing nutrients so I have to take quite a few. Check out the video below to learn more.
Here’s a break down of what I take:
- A daily multi vitamin
- A probiotic to help digestion
- A blood builder for iron
- B12 because I have a deficiency
- D3 because I have a deficieny
- Calcium, potassium and magnesium to absorb the vitamin D and for feminine health.
- Omega 3-6-9 for muscle pain and inflammation